Saturday, February 6, 2010

0205♥

For me, 5th of feb is a special day. Its my beloved dad's birthday! Wish him a vr hapi birthday n remains healthy :) We celebrated his birthday at the Pekin Restaurant on 6th cuz he was busy on the actual day. Pictures of the day.




*happy family*


*my handsome dad*




*my pretty mom*


buddha jumps over the wall? hahax



*abalone*


hmmm...the abalone taste gd! hehex.♥ my dad so much.

__________________________________________________________

yay CNY juz around the corner. I bought 4 pair of shoes within ONE week. crazy huh? haha

k la. New year i wanna take ang pao ang pao! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone ! All da best.

ciao







2 Comments:

Blogger youngaw said...

so tasty i wan eat also

February 17, 2010 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger fiona said...

haha tat abalone is nice! bt the sharkfin i dun reli like zzz
wei next time we go together u treat ah XD

February 19, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home