Monday, March 15, 2010

URGH

wahaha ignore my stupid face up there

Urgh i'm fed up
can anyone guide me , how can i change my blog skin?!!
I tried many times bt all faileddddddddd ><>
is it so difficult or i'm too stupid? hahax
n n n...my spm result no gd lah due to my laziness k~~




btw,I am about to go to an interview to bcum a promoter on the upcoming pc fair~
Relevant Telecommunication experience is preferable, non experience welcome for training & interview .
so wish me luck! i did't work be4 so tis gonna b a great experience for me rite?
The salary is also very impressive...Promoter: RM 80.00 per day+ High Commission .
wow wow wow
hehe everyone come n support me yea if u guys r free lah.
k la gonna end here BYE!

1 Comments:

Blogger PeiWenWang said...

just press the "revert to the classic template" then paste those codes into the blank will do. :)

March 15, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home